24th Annual Memorial Medical Center Cruisin’ the Corridor 5k/10k
Saturday, October 13, 2018 – start time 8:00 A.M.
Awards: Overall male & Female both events and 3 places in each age group.
FRIDAY, October 12, 2018
- Packet Pick-Up Packet pick-up will be in the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot, 320 4th Ave West Ashland, from 3:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Admission and parking are free. If it is not possible to pick up your packet on Friday, October 12, registered participants may do so in the heated tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot on race day, Saturday, October 13, see the time schedule below.
- WhistleStop Pasta Feed 4:30-8:00 p.m. All marathon & half-marathon registrants will receive a FREE ticket for their meal. Additional meal tickets will be available at the door or may be ordered in advance for Adults-$13.00; Children 4-12 years of age-$6.50; Children 3 & under-free
- 5-7:00 p.m. Dinner & Conversational Music Performed by “Russ Darwin”
SATURDAY, October 13, 2018
- Late Packet Pick-up in the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center Parking Lot: 6-7:30 a.m. for the Half Marathon, 6-7:30 a.m. for the Full Marathon.
- Shuttle Bus Departure (Shuttle Buses from the finishline to the race starts are for RUNNERS only. These are not spectator buses.)
Buses will depart the Bay Area Civic Center at:
• 6:15 a.m. for the Half-Marathon Race with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m.
• 6:15 a.m. for the Full Marathon last bus leaving at 7:15 a.m
• 7 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K Races with the last bus leaving at 7:15 a.m.
- Race Start Times – Please note the race start times.
Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K and 10K Begins at 8:00 a.m.
WhistleStop Half - Marathon Begins at 8:30 a.m.
WhistleStop Marathon Begins at 8:30 a.m.
Awards Ceremony for Crusin’ the Corridor: 10:30 AM inside the heated tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot.
Please join us for the 24th Annual Memorial Medical Center Cruisin’ The Corridor 5k/10k Run/Walk event held in conjunction with the Whistle Stop Marathon in Ashland, WI.
Enjoy Northern Wisconsin’s beautiful Lake Superior and fall colors with family and friends while you run/walk or cheer for those who are participating.
The Vaughn Library, Ashland Rotary Club and the Ashland Chamber split the proceeds to support library needs and many community service activities in the Ashland and Bayfield County area. The event is made possible with donations and volunteers donating their time. “A big thank you to the major sponsors and the many people who volunteer on race day” says Matt Hatfield, president of the Ashland Rotary Club. Some of the Major Sponsors making this year’s event possible include Ashland Audiology, Midland Services, Northern State Bank and Ringenberg Financial Group.
The $45 registration allows participants to receive a nice long-sleeve tech shirt sporting our race logo. Trophies this year are made by local artist Sara Balbin from Cable and custom age class medals will be given to the top 3 winners in each age division.
Help support the Vaughn Library and the Ashland Rotary Club community service by registering to participate in this year’s race.
Registration for the Memorial Medical Center Cruisin’ the Corridor 2018:
- Register online
- Print out this registration form and mail
to Cruisin’ the Corridor, PO Box 131, Ashland, WI 54806.
There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION for Cruisin’ the Corridor Race.
Questions? Call 715-682-2500 email firstname.lastname@example.org