Ashland, WI welcomes runners, families, friends & fans to the 21st Annual Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop.. Festival!!!!!
FRIDAY, October 12, 2018
- Packet Pick-Up Packet pick-up will be in the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot, 320 4th Ave West Ashland, from 3:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Admission and parking are free. If it is not possible to pick up your packet on Friday, October 12, registered participants may do so in the heated tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot on race day, Saturday, October 13, see the time schedule below.
- WhistleStop Pasta Feed 4:30-8:00 p.m. All marathon & half-marathon registrants will receive a FREE ticket for their meal. Additional meal tickets will be available at the door or may be ordered in advance for Adults-$13.00; Children 4-12 years of age-$6.50; Children 3 & under-free
- 5-7:00 p.m. Dinner & Conversational Music Performed by “Russ Darwin”
SATURDAY, October 13, 2018
- Late Packet Pick-up in the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot: 6-7:15 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor, 6-7:30 a.m. for the Half and the Full Marathon.
- Shuttle Bus Departure (Shuttle Buses from the finishline to the race starts are for RUNNERS only. These are not spectator buses.)
Buses will depart the Bay Area Civic Center at:
• 6:15 a.m. for the Half-Marathon Race with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m.
• 6:30 a.m. for the Full Marathon last bus leaving at 7:15 a.m
• 7 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K Races with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m.
- Race Start Times – Please note the race start times.
Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K and 10K Begins at 8:00 a.m.
WhistleStop Half - Marathon Begins at 8:30 a.m.
WhistleStop Marathon Begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Post-race Party Starts with the first finisher with recorded blues music. Then starting at 9:30a.m. there will be live music from a variety of local bands.
- Awards Ceremonies:
For Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K at 10:30 a.m. inside the heated tent.
For Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop Marathon & Half-Marathon - All Awards at 3 p.m. in the heated tent.
- Blues & Brews Festival - 7:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. in the festival tent. (You must be 21 years of age or older to attend this event.)
From 7:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. listen to the blues music of “Milkbone” while sampling scores of microbrews.
From 10:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m. “Sweet Siren” take center stage.
Pre-purchased Tickets for the Blues and Brews Fest are $20.00 with the brew sampling and $25.00 at the door. $15.00 without the pre-purchased brew sampling and $20.00 at the door.
Tickets will be available at Packet pick-up on Friday night.