Calendar of WhistleStop Events
FRIDAY, October 8, 2021
Packet pick-up for 2021 will be different than years past, we will not have the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot, we will be in the Bretting Community Center, 400 4th Ave West, which is just west of the Bay Area Civic Center, from 12noon-9 pm. Admission and parking are free. If it is not possible to pick up your packet on Friday, October 8, registered participants may do so in the Bretting Community Center, Saturday, October 9, see the time schedule below.
Address for the Bretting Community Center, 400 4th Ave West, Ashland, WI 54806 (map to the Bay Area Civic Center the Bretting Community Center is just west of the Bay Area Civic Center).
SATURDAY, October 9, 2021
Late Packet Pick-up in the Bretting Community Center, 400 4th Ave West – no registrations accepted on the Day of race
- 6-7:15 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K/10K
- 6-7:30 a.m. for the Full and Half Marathon
Shuttle Bus Departure
(Shuttle Buses from the finishline to the race starts are for RUNNERS only. These are not spectator buses.)
Buses will depart from a location near the Bretting Community Center ( same locations as in the past):
- 6:15 a.m. for the Half-Marathon Race with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m. sharp
- 6:30 a.m. for the Full Marathon last bus leaving at 7:15 a.m. sharp
- 7 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K Races with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m. sharp
Race Start Times – Please note the race start times.
- Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K and 10K – Begins at 8 a.m.
- Memorial Medical Center Full and Half – Marathon – Begins at 8:30 a.m.
Awards for the Full & Half-Marathon - click here for more information on awards.
Awards this year will be mailed to our top three overall male and female winners!
We are personalizing a beautiful running shirt with the place on the sleeve for our overall winners.
Age Class awards will be mailed as well – However, if you know for sure you won an age class, we are happy to give them to you that day!
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.