Calendar of WhistleStop Events
FRIDAY, October 13, 2017
Packet pick-up will be at the Bay Area Civic Center, from 3:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Admission and parking are free. If it is not possible to pick up your packet on Friday, October 13, registered participants may do so at the Bay Area Civic Center on race day, Saturday, October 14, see the time schedule below.
Address for the Bay Area Civic Center is 320 4th Ave West Ashland, WI 54806 (map to the Bay Area Civic Center).
WhistleStop Pasta Feed & Fish Boil
- 4:30-8:00 p.m. – Past Feed & Fish Boil - All marathon & half-marathon registrants will receive a FREE ticket for their meal. Additional meal tickets will be available at the door or may be ordered in advance for Adults-$13.00; Children 4-12 years of age-$6.50; Children 3 & under-free
- 5-7:00 p.m. - Dinner & Conversational Music Performed by “TBD”
SATURDAY, October 14, 2017
Late Packet Pick-up at the Bay Area Civic Center
- 6-7:15 a.m. for the Half Marathon,
- 6-8:0 0a.m. for the Full Marathon.
Shuttle Bus Departure
(Shuttle Buses from the finishline to the race starts are for RUNNERS only. These are not spectator buses.)
Buses will depart the Bay Area Civic Center at:
- 6:15 a.m. for the Half-Marathon Race with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m.
- 7 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K Races with the last bus leaving at 7:15 a.m.
- 7 a.m. for the Full Marathon last bus leaving at 8:00 a.m.
Race Start Times – Please note the race start times.
- Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K and 10K - Begins at 8 a.m.
- Memorial Medical Center Half – Marathon - Begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Memorial Medical Center Marathon - Begins at 9 a.m.
Starts with the first finisher with recorded blues music.
Then starting at 10 a.m. there will be live music from a variety of local bands.
Awards Ceremonies - click here for more information on awards.
- Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K at 10:30 a.m. inside the Bay Area Civic Center .
- Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop Marathon & Half-Marathon – at 3:30 p.m. in the heated tent.
Blues & Brews Fest: 7:30p.m. – 12:30 a.m. in the festival tent
(You must be 21 years of age or older to attend this event.)
- From 7:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. listen to the blues music of “TBD” while sampling scores of microbrews.
- From 10:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m. To top off the night… “PopRocks” will take center stage.
Pre-purchased Tickets for the Blues and Brews Fest are $20.00 with the brew sampling and $25.00 at the door.
$15.00 without the pre-purchased brew sampling and $20.00 at the door.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at our online store. coming soon…
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.