Calendar of WhistleStop Events
FRIDAY, October 14, 2022
Packet Pick-Up for the Marathon/Half-Marathon, 5K/10K
Packet pick-up we be in the Bretting Community Center, 400 4th Ave West, which is just west of the Bay Area Civic Center, from 12noon-9 pm. Admission and parking are free. If it is not possible to pick up your packet on Friday, October 14, registered participants may do so in the Bretting Community Center, Saturday, October 15, see the time schedule below.
Address for the Bretting Community Center, 400 4th Ave West, Ashland, WI 54806 (map to the Bay Area Civic Center the Bretting Community Center is just west of the Bay Area Civic Center).
SATURDAY, October 15, 2022
Late Packet Pick-up in the Bretting Community Center, 400 4th Ave West – no registrations accepted on the Day of race
- 6-7:15 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K/10K
- 6-7:30 a.m. for the Full and Half Marathon
Shuttle Bus Departure
(Shuttle Buses from the finishline to the race starts are for RUNNERS only. These are not spectator buses.)
Buses will depart from a location near the Bretting Community Center ( same locations as in the past):
- 6:15 a.m. for the Half-Marathon Race with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m. sharp
- 6:30 a.m. for the Full Marathon last bus leaving at 7:15 a.m. sharp
- 7 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K Races with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m. sharp
Race Start Times – Please note the race start times.
- Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K and 10K – Begins at 8 a.m.
- Memorial Medical Center Full and Half – Marathon – Begins at 8:30 a.m.
Awards for the Full & Half-Marathon - click here for more information on awards.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.