FRIDAY, October 11, 2019
Packet Pick-Up will be in the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot, from 3:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Admission and parking are free. If it is not possible to pick up your packet on Friday, October 11, registered participants may do so in the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot on race day, Saturday, October 12, see the time schedule below.
Address for the Bay Area Civic Center is 320 4th Ave West Ashland, WI 54806
WhistleStop Pasta Feed 4:30-8:00 p.m. All marathon & half-marathon registrants will receive a FREE ticket for their meal. Additional meal tickets will be available at the door or may be ordered in advance for Adults-$13.00; Children 4-12 years of age-$6.50; Children 3 & under-free
Dinner & Conversational Music Performed by “Russ Darwin” from 5-8:00 p.m.
SATURDAY, October 12, 2019
Late Packet Pick-up in the heated festival tent in the Bay Area Civic Center parking lot
- 6-7:30 a.m. for the FULL and Half Marathon
- 6-7:15 a.m. for the 5K & 10K
Shuttle Bus Departure (Shuttle Buses from the finishline to the race starts are for RUNNERS only. These are not spectator buses.)
Buses will depart the Bay Area Civic Center at:
- 6:15 a.m. for the Half-Marathon Race with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m. sharp
- 6:15 a.m. for the Full Marathon last bus leaving at 7:15 a.m. sharp
- 7:00 a.m. for Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K Races with the last bus leaving at 7:30 a.m. sharp
Race Start Times – Please note the race start times.
- Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K begins at 8:00 a.m.
- WhistleStop Half – Marathon begins at 8:30 a.m.
- WhistleStop Marathon begins at 8:30 a.m.
Post-race Party starts at 9:30 a.m. Music by Acoustic Relapse, Ashland High School Jazz Band, and Russ Darwin
- Cruisin’ the Corridor 5K & 10K at 10:30 a.m. inside the heated tent.
- Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop Marathon & Half-Marathon - All Marathon & Half-marathon awards at 3 p.m. in the heated tent.
Blues & Brews Fest - 7:30p.m. – 12:30 a.m. in the festival tent. From 7:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m. listen to the blues music of “MilkBone” while sampling scores of microbrews. Then from 10:00 p.m.-12:30 a.m. And for a wild ride to finish the night… “Sweet Siren” take center stage. (You must be 21 years of age or older to attend this event.) Pre-purchased tickets for the Blues and Brews Fest are $20.00 with the brew sampling and $25.00 at the door. $15.00 without the pre-purchased brew sampling and $20.00 at the door.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.