2023 Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop VIRTUAL Marathon/Half Marathon/5K/10K Race
Registration for the virtual races closes September 29, 2023
2023 WhitleStop VIRTUAL Full & Half Marathon Fees:
- $79 + 5.5% tax = $83.34 if postmarked by 04/29/23
- $89 + 5.5% tax = $93.89 if postmarked between 4/30/23-7/06/23
- $99 + 5.5% tax = $104.44 if postmarked after 7/06/23 until registration closes 10/06/23
2023 WhistleStop VIRTUAL 5K/10K Registration Fees:
- $40 + 5.5% tax = $42.20 if postmarked by 04/29/23
- $45 + 5.5% tax = $47.47 if postmarked between 4/30/23-7/06/23
- $50 + 5.5% tax = $52.75 postmarked 7/07/23 until registration closes 10/06/23
Registration for the Virtual:
- Virtual Online WhistleStop Marathon/Half Marathon/5K/10K here!
- Virtual Full or Half Marathon Paper Registration - print off and mail to WhistleStop, P O Box 746, Ashland, WI 54806
- Virtual 5K/10K Paper Registration – print off and mail to WhistleStop, P O Box 746, Ashland, WI 54806
- Mailing costs
- Listing of results
Gear will be mailed to the shipping address provided at the time of registration.
Any changes to your address must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to September 29. Additional charges or delays in shipping may apply for incorrect addresses.
Virtual Race Packets will be mailed the week of October 9th.
Participants in the virtual marathon will be able to submit results October 15 through October 31. Submit results here.
Keep these guidelines in mind when completing your Virtual Race:
1. While there are no restrictions on where you complete your Virtual Race (except on the actual day of the WhistleStop Marathon Half-Marathon, October 14, 2023).
2. We know running on the WhistleStop course is enticing, however if you have registered for the virtual MMC WhistleStop the course is not open for you to use on October 14, 2023.
3. You can run your race between October 15, 2022 and October 31, 2023.
4. The virtual races are being conducted on an honor system! Please uphold the spirit of honest racing by running the full distance of your race, and reporting accurate times.
5. Participating in the virtual marathon does not allow you to qualify you for the Boston Marathon. You must participate in the actual Memorial Medical Center WhistleStop Full Marathon and qualify with a time designated by Boston Marathon.
Submit Virtual Times – not available at this time. Will be available starting October 15th.